We’re proud to have sponsored Inside Higher Ed’s sixth annual Survey of College and University Chief Academic Officers (CAOs), conducted with Gallup.
The annual survey reveals how academic leaders perceive and deal with the challenges facing higher education institutions in the U.S.
This study addresses the following questions (and more):
- How do provosts/CAOs assess the “academic health” of their institutions?
- Have CAOs seen improvements in their institution’s financial outlook?
- How do CAOs assess the state of liberal arts education and its future?
- Are institutions awarding academic credit based on demonstrated competence?
- What impact have assessment efforts had on teaching and learning outcomes?
- To what extent do institutions consider student evaluations of teaching?
- How much do out-of-classroom learning opportunities enhance undergraduate education?
Download the Findings
Study conducted by Inside Higher Ed and Gallup
Support provided by Taskstream